john

Default inserting picture in form

I created an online form that I've inserted text form
fields. When I protect the form i can only type in text
and am not able to insert pictures. Anyone aware of a
way I would be able to.
Dian D. Chapman, MVP

You would have to unproted the form to add in an image. However,
depending on the version of Word you are using, when you relock the
form, you may lose all the information you previously inserted.

Therefore, the best way to do this is to use VBA to create an
automated routine that allows you to click to access the file you
want, opens the form, inserts the image and relocks the form using VBA
code.

Dian D. Chapman, Technical Consultant
Microsoft MVP, MOS Certified
Editor/TechTrax Ezine