bobalua

Default How do I delete a blank 2nd page.

How do I delete a blank 2nd page (it's not completely blank - the header and
footer is the same as page1) in a saved word xp document. thanks for any
advice.
Jodie Robertson via OfficeKB.com

This may not be the right way to do it, but it works for me. I put the
cursor at the very end of the first page and hit delete until the the
screen says I have 1/1 pages instead of 1/2. Hope I read your question
right.

Charles Kenyon

Chances are good that you have empty blank paragraphs at the end of your
text.

Ctrl-Shift-8 (Ctrl-*) will show empty paragraphs. You can delete them.

Otherwise, if you have a table to the end of page 1, select the last
paragraph mark, that gets bumped to page 2, and change the font size to 1.
--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"bobalua" wrote in message
How do I delete a blank 2nd page (it's not completely blank - the header
and
footer is the same as page1) in a saved word xp document. thanks for any
advice.

savannahasgramma

Check to see if there is a page break there, that will keep that page from
deleting.