Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jeffery B Paarsa

Default Using a picture as Watermark in a Template

Folks,

I have created a one page template full of tables and other check box. Now
any time I try to add a picture as a background watermark to this template
the size of the template increases to two pages!... I have used BMP/JPEG
with different parameter of Auto, %50 and putting the Watermark first the
copying the template on top of it etc....

It does not work by no means... Any one has done such a thing or know how to
do it please help... Thanks..
--
Jeff B Paarsa