Sam4X5

Default save envelope print file in word for on demand printing

I want to save envelope printing information in files for on demand printing
without having to type it each time. I have Word 2002.
Graham Mayor

Use an envelope template (samples for download from my web site) or click
add to document from the envelope wizard and save the resulting document,
from which you can print page 0

Templates gman Page Layout 17 April 22nd 05 06:35 PM
Wordperfect Office 2000 conversion to Word 2003 MikeE New Users 1 March 21st 05 01:04 AM
Boiletplates from Word Perfect linda Microsoft Word Help 1 January 28th 05 06:37 PM
Continuous breaks convert to next page breaks Jennifer Hunt Microsoft Word Help 2 December 30th 04 06:45 PM