Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Ania

Default Can my table span across two pages?

I have a table with four columns and I want to be able to present it on two
A4 pages as one table.

So that two of the columns would show up on one page and two on the other -
then I would put the two A4 pages together and the table has to match.

Creating two separate tables doesn't quite work, because the rows from one
table are different heights than the rows in the second table.

Does anyone know how to do what I need?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Luc

Ania,