Angie

Default Word 2000 add screen print in protected form

I'm not able to paste a screen print into a protected form in Word 2000. The
Insert Picture command is not available either. How can someone type in a
field and drop in a screen capture? Does it have to do with a table, a form,
a properties setting, a macro???

Thanks for your help in advance.
Word Heretic

G'day "Angie" ,

An annoying macro that gives you a dialog to select the file, then
unprotects the document, inserts the picture, and re-protects the
document.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

Angie reckoned:

I'm not able to paste a screen print into a protected form in Word 2000. The
Insert Picture command is not available either. How can someone type in a
field and drop in a screen capture? Does it have to do with a table, a form,
a properties setting, a macro???

Thanks for your help in advance.

Angie

So macros are the answer - huh. Not sure I can figure this out, but I'm
trying. Are you able to paste in the screen if it is on your clipboard or do
you have to save the screen and use the Insert Picture function?