Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
efg20 efg20 is offline

Default How to remove one page in a document that contains headers/footers

I have a word 03' document that contains word tables, sections,
headers/footers and content on the first 2 pages. Somehow the document
created a third page w/ no content, but the header/footer appear. Does
anyone know how I can remove this 3rd page without affecting my
headers/footers? Any help would appreciated. Thx.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BlankPage.htm.

--