Eric van der Niet -- www.NoteTaker.nl

Default documentproperty's disapeare when merging

Hello,

I am using Word to perform a mailmerge. BUT:
I also use some documentproperty fields in my document. I update these with
the App_MailMergeBeforeRecordMerge event. But in my result there are NO
documentproperty fields!! I can live with a conversion to plain tekst, but
the field are'nt updated either. The code:

Private Sub App_MailMergeBeforeRecordMerge(ByVal Doc As Document, Cancel As
Boolean)
ActiveDocument.CustomDocumentProperties("omschrijv ing").Value =
omschrijving
ActiveDocument.CustomDocumentProperties("status"). Value = status
ActiveDocument.CustomDocumentProperties("account") .Value = account
ActiveDocument.CustomDocumentProperties("id").Valu e = id
end sub

when i debug the variables are all filled in.
Can someone please help!?
--
With kind regards,

Eric van der Niet
Consultant

www.RealData.nl
www.NoteTaker.nl

How to prevent Word from merging tables? Richard L Rosenheim Tables 4 July 16th 05 08:16 AM
Mass Merging Dagger Depot Mailmerge 3 May 29th 05 09:38 AM
How do keep blank lines when merging a document with the data and. Church secretary Mailmerge 3 March 31st 05 06:57 PM
merging numbers in Word macropod Mailmerge 2 March 30th 05 08:13 AM
label merging MarketUS Mailmerge 2 March 22nd 05 11:07 PM