Brelko

Default How come my merge file (473KB) expands to 128MB when I try to prin

Using Word 2002 (SP3) I can only print one page on the 58 page merged
document at a time. The file become too large to spool for the printer
memory. I have 58 pages with just an address and logo on each page.

I merged to a "new document" and saved the file. It is 473 KB. But the file
expands to 128 MB when I try to print "all" or even a range of 2 pages. Why?
Thanks,

Anne Troy

Sounds like you might have collating ON?
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com