Paul Cheski

Default text box editing

Andy,
when you have the file open right click on the border of the text box and
chose "Format Tex Box" then choose the layout tab. Click on the picture box
that states "In front of Text". Then you can move the box where ever you want
without effecting your layout.

Paul

Infoman via OfficeKB.com

Hi, Paul...

As I re-read your message and attempted this (you said "right click on the
border of the text box") - what text box? The only thing I see having
anything to do with a text box is INSERTING a text box...and if I do that, it
creates a separate blank page for this box, throwing everything on the
postcard out of whack.

????

Andy

Paul Cheski wrote:
Andy,
when you have the file open right click on the border of the text box and
chose "Format Tex Box" then choose the layout tab. Click on the picture box
that states "In front of Text". Then you can move the box where ever you want
without effecting your layout.

Paul

Infoman via OfficeKB.com

Whoops...may have spoke a little too soon....I think I may have it figured
out...I see where that FORMAT TEXT BOX comes in...stand by....I'll reply back.

Andy

Infoman wrote:
Hi, Paul...

As I re-read your message and attempted this (you said "right click on the
border of the text box") - what text box? The only thing I see having
anything to do with a text box is INSERTING a text box...and if I do that, it
creates a separate blank page for this box, throwing everything on the
postcard out of whack.

????

Andy

Andy,
when you have the file open right click on the border of the text box and

[quoted text clipped - 3 lines]

Paul

Infoman via OfficeKB.com

I figured it out, thanks to your info, Paul.

Thanks again!

Andy

Infoman wrote:
Whoops...may have spoke a little too soon....I think I may have it figured
out...I see where that FORMAT TEXT BOX comes in...stand by....I'll reply back.

Andy

Hi, Paul...

[quoted text clipped - 13 lines]

Paul