Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
CAPTGNVR CAPTGNVR is offline

Default Line in a form keeps shifting

Dear All

In the forms prepared to fill in data, there is a box for filling comments.
In this comment box there are lines like this " _______________ ". When I
start to type the comments the line " _________ " keeps shifting and when I
hit space bar the typed matter gets shifted to top line. What is the back
ground for this sort of building the form and how to make this line disappear
when I type comments?

BR/CAPTGNVR