Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
samanthahitchins

Default How to print collated merged forms

I am using Wrod to merge form letters. i want to print 20 copies of each
page collated but, when i print them it takes the page as sections and if i
want to print i have to print each page (i.e. 1-1, 2-2, 3-3...) this takes me
three times as long. how can i print my entire merged list with our having
to print each page seperatly?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

If I understand correctly what it is that you want to do - print 20 copies
of the first page and the 20 of the second etc. then the following macro
will do it for you:

Dim i As Long
For i = 1 To ActiveDocument.Sections.Count
ActiveDocument.ActiveWindow.PrintOut _
Range:=wdPrintFromTo, From:="s" & i, To:="s" & i, Copies:=20
Next i

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.