Steved

Default End Macro

Hello From Steved

Question please

How do I tell the macro to finish at the botom of the
document, because it goes to the top of the document and
tries to start the macro again.

Thankyou

Season Greetings to you all.

Jay Freedman

On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 16:27:12 -0800, "Steved"
wrote:

Hello From Steved

Question please

How do I tell the macro to finish at the botom of the
document, because it goes to the top of the document and
tries to start the macro again.

Thankyou

Season Greetings to you all.

Hi Steve,

That depends very much on what the macro is doing.

If you're using a Find statement, look for a line that mentions .Wrap.
If it says .Wrap = wdFindContinue, try changing it to .Wrap =
wdFindStop.

If that isn't it, post the text of the macro so we can look at it.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Steved

Thankyou it worked a treat

wrote:

Hello From Steved

Question please

How do I tell the macro to finish at the botom of the
document, because it goes to the top of the document

and
tries to start the macro again.

Thankyou

Season Greetings to you all.

Hi Steve,

That depends very much on what the macro is doing.

If you're using a Find statement, look for a line that

mentions .Wrap.
If it says .Wrap = wdFindContinue, try changing it

to .Wrap =
wdFindStop.

If that isn't it, post the text of the macro so we can

look at it.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
.

macro to save rtf file as txt reballdad Microsoft Word Help 1 December 20th 04 10:17 PM
Save As is not working due to macro security settings Craig Meritz Microsoft Word Help 1 December 16th 04 03:53 AM
macro help tzap_1998 Microsoft Word Help 2 December 11th 04 11:40 PM
Macro in Word John Microsoft Word Help 1 December 9th 04 01:22 PM
How to set a macro to insert a second page into a template A. Richardson Microsoft Word Help 5 November 30th 04 10:31 AM