Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Help Please Help Please is offline

Default Spacing Text like a Table

How do I keep text in the same alignment that it is in a table without having
the table? How do I preserve the spacing without having a table?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

If the content is already in a table, select the table then go to
TableConvertConvert Table to Text. That will turn the content into a
tabular "list" in which the spacing can be adjusted by modifying the tab
settings. If you're not familiar with the use of Tabs look them up in Word
Help.

OTOH, if you want to just not have the cell borders show/print you can
simply select the option for No Borders on the Tables & Borders toolbar or
None in the Tables & Borders dialog box. The gridlines will still be visible
on screen but they don't print. The gridlines can also be turned off by
selecting TableGridlines.

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac