Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
delores_t delores_t is offline

Default Clipboard is lock, how would you unlock the clipboard?

Clip board on my word is locked, and I can not unlock. Any suggestion on what
to do??
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Why do you think it's locked?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"delores_t" wrote in message
Clip board on my word is locked, and I can not unlock. Any suggestion on
what
to do??

clipboard superstar Microsoft Word Help 1 February 17th 07 04:00 AM
CLIPBOARD!!! Jen04cu Microsoft Word Help 1 December 1st 06 07:03 PM
Clipboard? Littlebear Microsoft Word Help 1 June 21st 06 07:58 PM
clipboard AHayn Microsoft Word Help 1 June 2nd 06 01:44 AM
Clipboard Tazz Microsoft Word Help 0 December 7th 04 05:21 PM