bbjmcse

Default Text on brand new document

Hi,
I desperately need help.
Every time I open a new document text from an old document appears on the
brand new document.
No matter what I do I cannot get rid of the old text in the brand new
document.
Please advise how to remedy this issue.
I am using word 2000
Thank you
Pat Garard

G'Day Bbjmcse,

You appear to have somehow saved some unwanted text into
your NORMAL template.

Please see:
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/apperrors/...ocNotBlank.htm
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"bbjmcse" wrote in message
Hi,
I desperately need help.
Every time I open a new document text from an old document appears on the
brand new document.
No matter what I do I cannot get rid of the old text in the brand new
document.
Please advise how to remedy this issue.
I am using word 2000
Thank you

cookieclickeraz cookieclickeraz is offline
Banned

I really like this blog. It's a very informative topic. It helps me a lot to solve some problems. Its opportunities are too great and the working style is very quick.
cookie clicker