Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Irish Eyes Irish Eyes is offline

Default Bullet Point new line problems

When I am using bullet points I select text, hit the bullet point button -
the text goes to the line bellow the bullet point and deletes the first
letter!

Any advice or suggestions would be a great help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

On Jan 11, 2:08*pm, Irish Eyes Irish
wrote:
When I am using bullet points I select text, hit the bullet point button -
the text goes to the line bellow the bullet point and deletes the first
letter!

Any advice or suggestions would be a great help.

Don't select text. Put the cursor in the target paragraph.
tigaroda tigaroda is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Eyes View Post
When I am using bullet points I select text, hit the bullet point button -
the text goes to the line bellow the bullet point and deletes the first
letter!

Any advice or suggestions would be a great help.
You don`t select text like gramma said.
Actually is simple problem, but many people confuse about this case.