Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
needinghelp needinghelp is offline

Default How do I recover a lost password?

Can anyone tell me what to do when I lose or forget a password to a Word
Document?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Try visiting a hypnotist: they may be able to extract it from the depths of
your memory.

"needinghelp" wrote in message
news
Can anyone tell me what to do when I lose or forget a password to a Word
Document?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Now you know why the only people who tell you to *not* write your passwords
down are people who *don't* use passwords.

Unless you eventually remember (or get lucky & guess) your password there is
little you can do... And the few options available risk rendering the file
totally unrecoverable or surrendering credit card info to folks who make
their living hacking into other people's files.

Good Luck |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 8/20/06 7:32 PM, in article