Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
JJ Runnion JJ Runnion is offline

Default Avery 6467 doesn't line up

I'm using Word 2003. Using the handy wizard to set up the labels, and then
importing my data from a spreadsheet. Everything is fine except! the labels
on the page flow over to the next page and so instead of 20 labels down,
there are 19 labels down. Is there some correction that I'm supposed to know
about? :-)

I never use these functions, but have to print labels for 1900 MS license
keys, and I don't want to do it by hand :-)

Your expert help will be appreciated.

jj
--
JJ Runnion