Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shannon Shannon is offline

Default Vanishing Files

Today I tried to open up a file full of important microsoft files and when
the page came up, it was blank. All there was was music and pictures. I
searched everywhere, and even did a computerized search by typing in the name
of one of the files I was searching for and if found nothing. The files are
completely gone. Any tips on how to find them again?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

You get the CD labelled 'Backup 24 September 2006', and copy the files from
that back to your hard disk.