Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
JBryan JBryan is offline

Default mail merge address labels

When I mail merge addresses the first address that should appear on the top
of each page does not appear in the merge? Is there a setting that I am
missing?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

See where what you are doing differs from

JBryan wrote:
When I mail merge addresses the first address that should appear on
the top of each page does not appear in the merge? Is there a setting
that I am missing?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Sounds like you have either a Next Record field before the mergefields
in the first label on the sheet, or instead of having such a field before
the first merge field in every label BUT the first label on the sheet, you
have it after the last merge field in all labels on the sheet.

Mail merge automatically indexes to the next record at the page break. If
you have a Next Record field after the last mergefield on that last
label on the sheet, that will cause the mail merge to automatically index by
two records instead of just one.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.