Fidj

Default Capital letters

When I type, I get random caPITal letters without hitting the CAPS lock or
the Shift key. Has THIs ever hapPENED to anyone ELSe? What did you do to
solve the problem? It even does it on the number and punctuation KEYS (see
what I mean)
Jay Freedman

On Wed, 1 Jun 2005 13:52:07 -0700, "Fidj"
wrote:

When I type, I get random caPITal letters without hitting the CAPS lock or
the Shift key. Has THIs ever hapPENED to anyone ELSe? What did you do to
solve the problem? It even does it on the number and punctuation KEYS (see
what I mean)

Sounds to me like a hardware problem. Try borrowing a keyboard from
another computer to see if it makes a difference. If so, I've seen
keyboards for sale for $10 or less.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman