Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Striker Striker is offline

Default Insert Picture into Form

I have created a template and unlocked one section of it where I hope the
user will insert a picture of MS Project. However whenever a picture is
inserted into the section, it shows up as only a sliver of the original, and
can not be adjusted. In other words if the snapshot is 4 inches tall the
inserted version shows up as only an 1/8 inch tall in the unprotected
section.

I have left plenty of room in the unprotected part of the DOT. Any ideas
what could be wrong?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi Striker,

I have created a template and unlocked one section of it where I hope the
user will insert a picture of MS Project. However whenever a picture is
inserted into the section, it shows up as only a sliver of the original, and
can not be adjusted. In other words if the snapshot is 4 inches tall the
inserted version shows up as only an 1/8 inch tall in the unprotected
section.

I have left plenty of room in the unprotected part of the DOT. Any ideas
what could be wrong?

You don't mention which dimension the "sliver" is coming from (top, side...).
But you could check the line spacing setting for the unprotected paragraph in
this section (Format/Paragraph). If it's set to "Exact" that would explain the
top or bottom getting cut off.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Striker Striker is offline

Thank You, I'll take a look at that, and it is the Height that is the
problem, not the width

"Cindy M." wrote in message
Hi Striker,

[...]

reply