Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
deb deb is offline

Default How do I get rid of text that prints on top of other text

I have a document that when you view it the text doesn't show up, however
when you print it the text show up. Overstrike isn't on and I have tried to
delete the text and that messes up the formatting. I try and enter a return
at the end of the line and that works. I cannot get rid of the text or type
over the text. Please help.

Frustrated user.