Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Smarty Pants

Default How do I add a jpeg logo to a label

I wish to add my company logo to the top of any address labels that I print
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm

Smarty Pants wrote:
I wish to add my company logo to the top of any address labels that I
print

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mach mach is offline

I have struggled with the editing of labels for years. I am a teacher and
need to print labels for various uses and would like to put graphics or
watermarks on them as well as individual content. This should be easy...like
editing the master slide in powerpoint. I want to edit the single label with
font/size/graphics options and then create a doc with all labels containing
that much and then be able to add/merge names, etc. to the individual labels.
I have taught Word to teachers and students and this issue has come up in
fhe form of questions quite a few times. I don't know how to communicate
with Microsoft. I just downloaded the 2007 beta and it is no better. Is
there a way to communicate this to the team working on this product? The
beta is "pretty" but this and some of my other difficulties have not been
addressed. Thanks.

Smarty Pants wrote:
I wish to add my company logo to the top of any address labels that I
print

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Have you read the linked web page? Especially the macro at the end?
Word labels are tables and subject to the limits of what can be done in a
table. If you want something more adventurous, use Publisher instead.