Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rae Rae is offline

Default Opening Word 2007

When I open Microsoft office Home and Student 2007, it opens but not fully,
and then when I click on the screen it says Microsoft word at the top and
(not responding). Then the send error report comes up and it says the error
is WINWORD.EXE.mdmp. When I looked for this on the computer and tried to
delete it to see if that would work it would not let me delete it. All the
other microsoft programs work perfect except for word. Does anyone have any
ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...artingWord.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"RAE" wrote:

When I open Microsoft office Home and Student 2007, it opens but not fully,
and then when I click on the screen it says Microsoft word at the top and
(not responding). Then the send error report comes up and it says the error
is WINWORD.EXE.mdmp. When I looked for this on the computer and tried to
delete it to see if that would work it would not let me delete it. All the
other microsoft programs work perfect except for word. Does anyone have any
ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

You are welcome.