Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macky65 macky65 is offline

Default Fill-in Fields/Codes when to use how to print Word 2007

In Word 2002-2003 I would simply do Ctrl+F9 to insert a Field and then press
end and insert another etc.

To use the document I would Press F11 to take me to the Field and allow me
to enter information. This also works in Word 2007 but when I choose to
print the document showing the Fields - it tells me there is a Bookmark error
- when I search for Help the information I'm getting seems to be a lot more
complicated than the simply task I am trying to do. Can anyone help (what
are the fields I am using called and how do I print them????? Thank you.l
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

From your description, I'd say you are using MACROBUTTON fields. However,
these fields have no bookmarks. Are you using other kinds of fields as well?
What is the field code? Press Alt+F9 to find out.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP