Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] latichever@gmail.com is offline

Default Scrollbar in word 97 full screen?

Is there any way to have a scroll bar added to word 97 full screen
(using xp home)?

thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bear[_2_] Bear[_2_] is offline

Latichever:

This works in Word 2000. In Full Screen view, point to the title bar to
display the menu bar. Click Tools Options and select the View tab. In the
Show area of the View tab, check the Horizontal and Vertical Scroll Bar check
boxes.

Bear

--
Windows XP, Word 2000