Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
andyb21 andyb21 is offline

Default how do i insert a new template in merge when it isn't listed in se

Our printer at work will not accept any standard Avery label templates, so we
were forced to buy special Xerox templates. The only problem is, the
template that I need is not listed in the setup part where the standard Avery
and other templates are located. I was able to download the Word document
from the Xerox site, and it is the correct format (I tried printing it with
all the generic name, address 1... and it was the correct format), but I
cannot figure out how to get my excel file to merge with that Xerox document
that I downloaded from their site.

Any ideas? Thanks.