spurious line after \page

Old June 4th 10, 12:02 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mr. Raymond Kenneth Petry

Default spurious line after \page

I've played with this at length, but may have not tried all combinations--

SIMPLY: I have \page after the Title page, (and auto-pagination thereafter);

BUT, which leaves a line-space at the top of PAGE #1 (following the Title
page); (or in some combinations it leaves two-lines-spacing, at the top);

YET: I'd like a flush-top on PAGE#1 (after the Title page)....

UNDERSTAND: I have different \par-values afore and after \page: It has to
have a \par with the \page to effect each separately ... (as far as I know).

Ray.
Old June 4th 10, 03:29 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

I don't understand your terminology. What do you mean by \page and \par?

http://word.mvps.org

Old June 4th 10, 03:54 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman

It looks like Mr. Petry is working directly in the code of an RTF
document. That said, I have no idea what's causing his problem (or,
for that matter, exactly what the problem is).

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman