How do you display 1,000,000 in text.

Old February 24th 11, 01:09 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

Default This is a multi-part message in MIME format.------=_NextPart_000_0012_01CAEE06.

Macro was copied from forum and pasted but compile Error: Syntax Error message was given at the following line. What is wrong. I have not used macros in MS Word before this.

Balance = Val(Right(numtext$, Len(numtext$) - Len(millions) -
Len(billions)))

Regards
Zaigham

Because the macro was posted from software that limits the length of the lines, an unwanted line break was inserted into the code. Those two lines should be one line, like this:

Balance = Val(Right(numtext$, Len(numtext$) - Len(millions) - Len(billions)))

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman