Word 2002 under vista 32 bit

Old May 7th 11, 05:22 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
anon_private

Default Word 2002 under vista 32 bit

Hi,

For some reason when starting Word I am getting very small print and
the document spans only half the page.

Can some one advise

Thanks

Old May 7th 11, 06:05 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter T. Daniels

First check your Zoom setting (under the View menu, IIRC).

Old May 8th 11, 02:34 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

Also see whether you have Track Chagnes turned on, which could cause Word to
leave space on the right side for balloons, even if there are no changes.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/trac...ngesWorks.html

wrote:
Hi,

For some reason when starting Word I am getting very small print and
the document spans only half the page.

Can some one advise

Thanks

Regards,
Jay Freedman
Old May 8th 11, 04:00 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
anon_private

wrote:
Hi,

For some reason when starting Word I am getting very small print and
the document spans only half the page.

Can some one advise

Thanks

Regards,
Jay Freedman
Microsoft Word MVP * * * *FAQ:http://word.mvps.org

Thanks for responding.

Still no luck.

Zoon keeps defaulting to %48. When I set it to %100 is still makes no
difference.

TRK is turned off.

Old May 8th 11, 04:13 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
anon_private

wrote:
Hi,

For some reason when starting Word I am getting very small print and
the document spans only half the page.

Can some one advise

Thanks

Regards,
Jay Freedman
Microsoft Word MVP * * * *FAQ:http://word.mvps.org

Thanks for responding.

Still no luck.

Zoon keeps defaulting to %48. When I set it to %100 is still makes no
difference.

TRK is turned off.

A- Hide quoted text -

I seem to have solved the problem.

I noticed in the toolbar a box that was not showing %100.

On adjusting this I now have a correct screen display.

I am still not sure why Zoom did not work?

Best wishes.

Old May 8th 11, 01:05 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
anon_private

wrote:
Hi,

For some reason when starting Word I am getting very small print and
the document spans only half the page.

Can some one advise

Thanks- Hide quoted text -

I don't understand your point
Old May 8th 11, 02:00 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter T. Daniels

You reported that your decreased size was seen on screen. When you
have Track Changes with balloons turned on, you do not see a smaller
size on screen (though you will probably need to widen the window to
see the full text and comment balloons) -- but when you print out a
document with balloons enabled, Word fits them onto the page by
shrinking the image so its full width is printed.