Add and delete Word document Paragraph symbol

Old June 6th 10, 01:12 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jbjr

Default Add and delete Word document Paragraph symbol

Working in word Office 2003, I have just done something to cause the
paragraph symbol to appear at the beginning and ending of each sentence in my
3 page document. Is there a path to deleting this problem?
Old June 6th 10, 01:24 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman

Click the button on the toolbar (again, since that's probably what
you did to turn it on) or press Ctrl+Shift+8.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman