WORD : problem in normal.dotm ?

Old June 6th 10, 02:06 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stam

Default WORD : problem in normal.dotm ?

I am recently facing the follwoing problem :
whenever I start a new word document, the new document has lost the standard
header and footer margins, and cusror is on the top left corner of the doc.
I have deleted the normal.dotm document form the templates directory, word
has created a new onebut still theproblem is there.

Are there any ideas how this can be cured back to real normal ?

Old June 6th 10, 02:15 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/WhiteSpace.htm.

--
Regards,