Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
BusterKeaton

Default Can I use label setting to create "tickets?"

I work for a non-profit, and we're hosting an event soon. I want to create
tickets via Word (2 across, 3 down) that contain both a watermark graphic and
formatted text. Is there a way to do this? I thought using an Avery lable
layout might work, but couldn't figure out how to format the text. I wound up
using a table (2 columns, 3 rows), but when I cut the tickets, the top/bottom
margins are way off from ticket to ticket. Can someone help? THANKS!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Daiya Mitchell

Yes, absolutely.

For numbered raffle tickets, see he