Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Globe Director Globe Director is offline

Default Footer Margins

Using Word 2003, I have set my left margin to .75 and my right margin to .5.
How can I get the footer to extend beyond the margin limits?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Use a negative left or right indent (Format | Paragraph, Indents and
Spacing tab).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Globe Director" wrote in message
news
Using Word 2003, I have set my left margin to .75 and my right
margin to .5.
How can I get the footer to extend beyond the margin limits?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Glad I could help.

Strictly speaking, though, the margins are not negative, but the
indentation relative to the margin.