Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lorna Brakpan Lorna Brakpan is offline

Default my document prints much smaller than its actual size

it always has printed correctly, but suddenly the printed version is only
three-quarters of its actual size
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Does the document contain tracked changes or comments?

"Lorna Brakpan" Lorna wrote in message
it always has printed correctly, but suddenly the printed version is only
three-quarters of its actual size

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lorna Brakpan[_2_] Lorna Brakpan[_2_] is offline

Yes, it does contain comments. I deleted them and my document printed
correctly. Thanks very much for pointing me in the right direction.
Kind regards
Lorna

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Does the document contain tracked changes or comments?

"Lorna Brakpan" Lorna wrote in message
it always has printed correctly, but suddenly the printed version is only
three-quarters of its actual size

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

When a document contains markup (tracked changes or comments) and balloons
are enabled, Word prints every page this way, allowing margin space for the
balloons even on pages that don't have any markup.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Does the document contain tracked changes or comments?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.