Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Edadams Edadams is offline

Default How can I change Calibri 11 to Ariel 12 for new documents?

I want Ariel 12 selected as the font and size when I start a new document not
Calibri 11. How can I make this change?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

One way is the following: In a new, blank document, display the Styles pane,
for example by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Shift+S. Click the Manage Styles button. In
the dialog box, click the Set Defaults tab. Make the desired changes. Before
clicking OK, select "New documents based on this template."

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Edadams" wrote in message
I want Ariel 12 selected as the font and size when I start a new document
not
Calibri 11. How can I make this change?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Press Ctrl+D to open the Font dialog. Change the font to Arial 12 and click
Default..., then answer yes to the ensuing dialog.

http://word.mvps.org