Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
taylor21 taylor21 is offline

Default What are the advantages and disadvantages of using wod 2003?

I have a project to put together and it includes the advantages and
disadvantages of using microsoft word 2003 in a small business.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com is offline

What are the other choices?
taylor21 wrote:
I have a project to put together and it includes the advantages and
disadvantages of using microsoft word 2003 in a small business.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

And what kind of business is this? I guess it will be impossible to answer
the question in a newsgroup message. :-)

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com" u43222@uwe wrote in message