Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
SallyAnne79

Default How do I get Word headers/foot to reappear in opening print view?

Originally my print layout showed the space for headers and footers. Now I
have to bring them back each time I start a new document (View Header/Footer
Close) in order to see the true print layout. I have tried changing the
Normal template but still no success. We have had experience of other
computers switching views from print layout to normal view, although the
original document was saved in print layout view. It is only one click to
return to print layout, but very irritating!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom

On the Tools menu, click Options. Click the View tab. Make sure that
the "White space between pages" option is checked, and then click OK.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP