Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Xiuping

Default Mail Merge(for emails) should have a sign before sending

I was learning this function today, and found out I sent 5 emails to a single
person I was editing the emails. I think there should be a salient warning
sign for new users: your emails are about to be sent out.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...merge.fi elds
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

Set your e-mail software to not send e-mails immediately.

Xiuping wrote:
I was learning this function today, and found out I sent 5 emails to
a single person I was editing the emails. I think there should be a
salient warning sign for new users: your emails are about to be sent
out.

suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click
the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the
button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft
Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...merge.fi elds