Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Betsy Betsy is offline

Default remove double border

I have a table that has a border around each cell, and a border around the
entire table. I just want the table to have a single border.

Any suggestions, and thanks?!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Have you tried the Borders and Shading dialog box? To display it, click
Format | Borders and Shading (Word 2003) or Table Tools Design tab | Borders

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP