Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Alex Fraser

Default Why doesnt Job Title show in my mail merge address block?

I have selected Job Title and matched it with the corresponding field in my
data source, but it does not display when I complete the mail merge. Any idea
why?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Peter Jamieson

Are you using the Word Mail Merge Wizard to specify your Outlook contacts
list as the data
source? If so,
a. Job Title is not actually available as a field in the data source (even
if it appears to be available, you are probably looking at a list of
"Address fields", which is a list of fields Word /might/ find in an address
list, rather than the list of "Database fields", which is what Word is
actually getting from the data source. Also, the field named "Title" is the
"Courtesy Title", not the "Job Title".)
b. initiate the merge by opening Outlook, opening your contacts folder,
going to Outlook|Tools|Mail merge and following the instructions.

If not, which version of Word, and what is the data source?

Peter Jamieson

"Alex Fraser" wrote in message
I have selected Job Title and matched it with the corresponding field in my
data source, but it does not display when I complete the mail merge. Any
idea
why?

Margaret9121 Margaret9121 is offline
Junior Member

If you're looking for a lightweight and easy-to-clean option, the Tot Tutors Kids Plastic Table and Chairs Set is an excellent choice. This set is made of durable plastic and comes with a square table and four chairs. best office chairs for tall people
AaronRamsdale AaronRamsdale is offline
Junior Member

One potential reason for the Job Title not displaying during the mail merge could be that there is missing or incompatible data in the selected field of your data source. wordle unlimited