Udaeus

Default switching between comment balloons and the reviewing pane

Hi all,

When I go to make comments on a document I am reviewing, sometimes it lets
me use balloons, and sometimes it opens that reviewing pane for my comments.
I prefer to use balloons, but I can't figure out how to switch from the
reviewing pane to using balloons and vice versa. Anyone help me with this?
Please email me at .

Thanks guys - likely an easy solution, but I'll be damned if I can find it.

Take care - Wayne
Tony Jollans

This might be as simple as changing your view. If you sometimes get balloons
and sometimes not it sounds like you have balloons set on. They do not,
however, display in Normal View, only in Print view.

If you are always in Print View, then under Tools Options Track Changes
(tab) there is a dropdown towards the bottom to set when you want to use
balloons. This option is also available from Show Balloons on the
Reviewing toolbar

--
Enjoy,
Tony