Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
bilisa

Default danish letters

Hi

Im having problems when I merge my document / template with a .csv data
source. My data source is already attached to the template via some vba
script. I have some translation problems when the data posts contain danish
letters as Ø,ø,æ,Æ,å, Å. Some times they disappear and sometimes they turn
into asian symbols in the merged letter. They open correctly in Excel but are
not displayed correctly in the merged letter.

This is my code:

Dim myheader As String

filnavn = "C:\FLETFIL.CSV"

With ActiveDocument.MailMerge

.MainDocumentType = wdFormLetters

.OpenDataSource _
Name:=filnavn, _
Connection:="Entire Spreadsheet", _
SubType:=wdMergeSubTypeWord2000

' Do it
.Destination = wdSendToNewDocument
.Execute
End With

What is wrong with it? Any help is appreciated.

Yours sincerely