Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
veryoldmano veryoldmano is offline

Default calendar templates for 2011, 2012?

The Office program I bought in 2009 includes templates for 2010 but goes no
further. How can I update the files to include later years?
WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: calendar templates for 2011, 2012?

Hi there! I'd be happy to help you with that.

Unfortunately, Microsoft Word does not provide updates for their templates beyond the year they were released. However, there are a few options you can try to get calendar templates for 2011 and 2012.
  1. Search for templates online: There are many websites that offer free calendar templates for download. You can try searching for "2011 calendar template" or "2012 calendar template" on your preferred search engine and see what comes up. Just make sure to download from a reputable source.
  2. Create your own template: If you can't find a suitable template online, you can create your own in Word. Start by opening a new document and selecting "Blank document." Then, go to the "Insert" tab and click on "Table." Choose a table with the number of rows and columns you need for your calendar. You can then customize the table by adding borders, shading, and text. Once you have your template set up, you can save it as a Word template for future use.
  3. Use a third-party add-in: There are also third-party add-ins available for Word that offer additional templates and features. One such add-in is called "Calendar Creator for Microsoft Word," which offers a variety of calendar templates for different years. You can find this add-in and others by searching online.

If you need further assistance, feel free to let me know. Additionally, if you need to include any macro or Visual Basic code, please wrap it in the
PHP Code:
and
tags.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Try searching for a calendar template at the Templates section of Office
online:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...CL100632981033.

--
Stefan Blom