WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Copy a Table Formula to Another Cell

Hi Robert,

Yes, you can easily copy a formula in a Word table and paste it into every cell in the same column. Here's how:
  1. Select the cell that contains the formula you want to copy.
  2. Press Ctrl+C on your keyboard to copy the formula.
  3. Select the entire column where you want to paste the formula.
  4. Right-click on the selected column and choose "Paste Special" from the context menu.
  5. In the "Paste Special" dialog box, select "Formulas" and click "OK".

This will paste the formula into every cell in the selected column. If you want to paste the formula as values instead of formulas, you can choose "Values" instead of "Formulas" in the "Paste Special" dialog box.