Jenny Evans, Uni of Hertfordshire, UK

Default does 'blue background, white text' indicate download if black?

as an acedemic, we're constantly trying to spot work downlaoded from the
itnernet and not acknowledged. I've been told that if 'blue background,
white text' is slected in word, anything cut and pasted from the internet
shows up in black. Can anyone confirm this? Also, a dodgy submission I
checked had a lot of text displaying in red with this option switched on.
Any ideas what this could indicate?

Text displayed in red could indicate tracked changes. I don't know that
there is any kind of distinctive formatting that would show up in the "Blue
background, white text" view.