Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
all4kaleb all4kaleb is offline

Default how to make invitations using word2007

I am trying to make invitations for my son's birthday. I want to use my own
pictures on the invites, but I don't know how to with word 2007. If I use a
template and delete the picture on it, it won't let me replace it with my own.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

What happens when you try?

--