Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
briank briank is offline

Default Custom Page Size Preview

I have created a 22x15 document that I cannot seem to convert to PDF. I am
wondering if the problem lies in on the Word side. For starters, I have
defaulted my printer to the PDF printer (and set that page layout setting at
22x15). When I click on Word's print preview icon I can view only 25% of my
document. Am I missing something obvious on this issue? Any idea of why I
can't see the entire 22x15 document? TY

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
briank briank is offline

Are you referring to the drop down menu that shows choices from 500% to Two
Pages? If so, then it is at 40% (whole page).

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

What's your Zoom ratio in Print Preview?

"briank" wrote in message
news
I have created a 22x15 document that I cannot seem to convert to PDF. I am
wondering if the problem lies in on the Word side. For starters, I have
defaulted my printer to the PDF printer (and set that page layout setting
at
22x15). When I click on Word's print preview icon I can view only 25% of
my
document. Am I missing something obvious on this issue? Any idea of why I
can't see the entire 22x15 document? TY

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
briank briank is offline

Okay. I've tried various other settings and the results so far have not
changed. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated. TY

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

What's your Zoom ratio in Print Preview?

news I have created a 22x15 document that I cannot seem to convert to PDF. I